Additional Fees

I got scammed. They promised us that they would partner with Mastercard, but they didn't.

But we paid the premium membership for that reason. I called me friend that sign me in and he told me that he left them the company together with another ten leaders due to misleading.My friend told me that they change the way were doing business. Also the amounts they were asking the customers was too high and they couldn't sign up new customers. We paid them $3650 to start, and now we can't even pull our money back.

I want my money back. do not sing up with them stay away

Product or Service Mentioned: Lyoness Premium Membership.

Reason of review: Not as described.

I didn't like: Misrepresented themselves, Being ripped off, Too complex, No way out, Sales pitch.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Nov 09, 2016.

Comments

Wake Up World. ITALY Voucher PONZI suspended after large number of member complaints to regulators (AGCM) https://behindmlm.com/companies/lyoness/lyoness-suspends-voucher-ponzi-scheme-in-italy/

Lyoness promised to introduce over 1 million customers in Australia and place the customers under the Premium Members in which millions of dollars in commissions would be paid, just another of the many lies of Freidl and this disgusting PYRAMID / PONZI scam that steals money from businesses and consumers.

DEFINITION OF STUPID- Knowing the Truth.- Seeing the Truth.- But still believing the LIES!!Are you a Lyconet Marketer??

Lyoness (now Cashback World) and Lyconet legally proven to be a PYRAMID Scheme in many countries.Why have so many KEY LEADERS across the world left ?The answer is very SIMPLE!!Are you a Lyconet PYRAMID Scheme peddler and DREAMER ?

Are you a Lyconet PYRAMID Scheme peddler making money at the expense of your family and friends?

Freidl and his Presidents men are looking for more money to fund their lavish lifestyles and searching for new SUCKER investors in their latest Lyconet PYRAMID Scheme being promoted as ‘Limited Edition Discount Voucher for the German Customer Cloud’.BE CAREFUL!!

It had to happen!

Lyoness judged a PYRAMID Scheme in Norway: https://www.businessforhome.org/2018/01/lyoness-and-lyconet-a-pyramid-scheme-in-norway/

Are you a PYRAMID Scheme peddler?

Wake up WORLD!!