222 Pitt St, Sydney NSW 2000, Australia
Additional Fees
Interest Rate
Privacy and Data Security

In a pathetic attempt to hide the truth, Lyoness has now changed their name to 'Cashback World".We are talking about a global company, why waste money with a whole new branding image?

Think about it, new name, new company structure... with millions of dollars invested in units.. which was placed with 'Lyoness' now what happens to accountability for our unit money? Technically they can start with a new bank account and slowly wind Lyoness down and keep the money.

This company whatever they want to trade as, will go down in history as the biggest hoax. Some may get a bit of money back but most won't... especially in your personal unit account... ACCC you let the Australian people down by not getting your case right.

You should have focused on the units not the shopping.Don't trust 'lyoness' or 'cashback world', a name change doesn't make them ledgite!

Reason of review: Other issue.

Had an Experience with Lyoness?

Comments

Mexico, Capital District, Venezuela #1351314

i think you do not know what you are talking about.but you are for sure part of the 98% of sheep that will always complain.