I was encouraged into investing a large sum of money into a number of Lyoness/ Cashback World’s Voucher Programs with a high ROI, by a Lyconet MLM Marketer friend.

How stupid was I.

I now find out they are already a legally proven Pyramid/ Ponzi Scheme and BANNED in Norway, Switzerland, Sweden, Poland, Austria and other EU countries, now under investigation by the regulators in Italy and Germany.

Don’t be fooled by their ‘misleading and deceptive’ marketing and their scamming Lyconet MLM Marketers, who get paid high commissions.

Hiding behind what appears to be a legitimate Cashback Shopping program is a global legally proven ‘accounting matrix’ voucher investment Pyramid/ Ponzi Scheme.

Make sure you do your own ‘due diligence’.

Lyoness/ Cashback World suspends Voucher PONZI Scheme in ITALY after large number of member complaints to regulators (AGCM)

Comments

I was conned into investing 15k by a Lyconet markerter that purchased another persons Lyoness account. I made a stupid mistake, what a waste of money.

Why is the ACCC not investigating Lyoness? Or whatever new company they are trading in.

I also have been caught up in this now global Pyramid/ Ponzi although the regulators and court system failed all members in Australia in 2015. I was stupid and didn’t do my full ‘due dilgence’ and now have lost over $30,000.

Don’t make the same mistake. They need to be stopped.

to Diane #1580242

Have you lodged your complaint with the ACCC? Apparently there have been a large number of fresh member complaints: Lodge it at this link: https://www.accc.gov.au/contact-us/contact-the-accc/report-a-consumer-issue

to Diane #1580372

Is a bad company, each event they do they try to invest for you another way to take your money, now is on the cloud 2, they are going to clean up all your bank account only through the power of world, there is nothing written, nothing sure, only lies which will bring you to loose time in your life!! Be careful!